Sunday, February 11, 2007

Theme

Its been like a week since i "started " blogging and all i have to show for it is one measly post .. ppl have been buggin me abt that so here goes another ..

I wondered what to rite abt ... My Mundane daily schedule ?? Na , living it is Vetti enough without havin to rite abt it .

My Superhuman adventures as Arjun By day J man by night ? ? Na , too boastful .

Powerful Stuff that will Make People Sit up and take notice , invoke emotion, inspire people and such ?? Maybe Later .

in the end all i did was Pick out a theme song for this blog :D

Credit to Vilok For findin this link

http://www.geekhackfilk.com/comfortably.html

3 comments:

Chandler said...

lol.. too good..

Anonymous said...

this is ur second post... hmmm cant compare with my 3 liner da :D

Anonymous said...

ock! what a bad remake! plus it describes me waaaaaa! basta :D .